Integrate wayfinding to your existing website
3D Wayfinder web application can be easily integrated to your existing website or it’s CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Magneto etc.) and it will offer the opportunity to pre-plan site visits. Potential visitors can preview their routes and easily find out where is the location that they are looking for. Users can access the website by using QR codes and NFC technology to get up to date building directory and promotions.
Solution works with all modern web browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, IE, Safari etc.).
- Intuitive floor plans with tenant’s information;
- Change data once for every platform (web, kiosk and mobile)
- Multilingual – Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Russian, Spanish are just a few examples;
- Integrate with your existing CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Magento etc)
- Reachable by QR codes and NFC
- Different type of advertisements – banner ads, highlighted directory items, sale icons on the map;
- Fast search engine – Instantly find locations;
- Content Management System for remote management.
Yaroslavsky railway station
Yaroslavsky railway station is one of the nine main railway stations in Moscow having 11 different platforms and 16 tracks. It is considered as one of the most beautiful railway stations in Moscow and it’s also the starting place for Trans-Siberian railway.
Major civilian airport that serves Singapore and one of the largest transportation hubs in Asia serving more than 65 million passangers a year.