Make your own wayfinding solution!
Enterprise Server allows you to host 3D Wayfinder application in your own server or cloud hosting and therefore gives you control over your data. You can customize administration panel layout, configure the security settings and decide how to integrate your wayfinding with other applications. With enterprise license you can also use application inside closed or private network.
3D Wayfinder Enterprise Server license will bring you whole 3D Wayfinder application with backend software, databases, maintenance scripts etc.
Benefits of Enterprise Server
- Your own control over your data.
- You can use application inside closed or private network
- Public Restful API (PHP), returns JSON
Enterprise Server requirements
System requirements are minimal web-server requirements:
- Minimum RAM: 256 MB
- OS: Linux (Ubuntu-based server (NGINX, PHP, MySQL, CouchDB, Python. NodeJS)
- Windows (Windows 10 64bit: Pro, Enterprise or Education. Build 15063 or later. Virtualization is enabled in BIOS. CPU SLAT-capable feature)
Yaroslavsky railway station
Yaroslavsky railway station is one of the nine main railway stations in Moscow having 11 different platforms and 16 tracks. It is considered as one of the most beautiful railway stations in Moscow and it’s also the starting place for Trans-Siberian railway.
Major civilian airport that serves Singapore and one of the largest transportation hubs in Asia serving more than 65 million passangers a year.